Carolina Adoption Services is dedicated to changing the world one child at a time. We have been Hague accredited since the inception of Hague in 2008.
What We Do
Carolina Adoption Services (CAS) is a nonprofit agency improving the quality of life for orphans and vulnerable children domestically and internationally on a daily basis.
The vision for Carolina Adoption Services is to create opportunities for every child to grow and develop in a loving, caring, and safe environment.
Our Mission Is Accomplished Through Providing:
- Child cause and case advocacy
- Personalized child placement services
- Professional social work staff
- Pre-placement assessments (home studies)
- Humanitarian aid and development efforts
- Educational, cultural and social offerings
- Ongoing support to families throughout and after the adoption
- Information and referral
Who We Are:
- A non-profit 501 (c)(3) children’s charity
- Established in 1993
- Licensed child placement agency in NC, SC and VA
- Placed over 3,000 children with families throughout the United States
- Member of the National Council for Adoption
- Hague Accredited
Upon request, we can provide service policy contracts, the number of placements per year for the prior 3 calendar years, the number of placements that remain intact, the number of families who apply to adopt each year, and the number of waiting children eligible for adoption. You may request this information from any Hague-accredited agency as stipulated by the Hague Convention.